It has been a very fast 5 weeks in Australia!
Lincoln and Leah have been able to do so much there, they have learned a lot and have been extremely encouraged.
Here are some highlights:
- Visited Brisbane to catch up with long term friends, as well as an extended family member
- Visited 4 church congregations in Newcastle and 1 in Sydney
- Participated in elders and staff meetings at two churches in Newcastle
- Attended the HMP Australia AGM
- Visited bible colleges in Sydney: Moore College and SMBC
- Visited Melbourne to fellowship and encourage a Chin church there
- Visited Adelaide to fellowship and encourage a Chin church there.
- A 2 night ‘holiday’ at Port Stephens (their first holiday ever with just the two of them!)
- Kayaking on the Hawkesbury River
- A 30 minute flight lesson in a Cessna 152 (Lincoln’s childhood dream!)
- Lots of fellowshipping with partners and friends
And here are some photos…